6. Reiki - Mikao Usui who is credited with rediscovering the root system. Reiki is a spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means “Universal Life” and (Ki) which means “Energy”. Reiki is not affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion. It is a subtle and effective form of energy work using spiritually guided life force energy. One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body's natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health. Reiki also balances the mind and emotions.
7. Quantum Touch Healing - Founded by registered nurse Janet Mentgen in 1989, Healing Touch (HT) is an energy therapy in which practitioners consciously use their hands and intent to promote health and healing. HT utilizes uses only very light or near-body touch to influence the energy field that penetrates and surrounds the body.
8. Emotional Freedom Technique - EFT, is the psychological acupressure technique that involves the use of fingertips rather than needles to tap on the end points of energy meridians that are situated just beneath the surface of the skin. The treatment is non-invasive and works on the ethos of making change as simple and as pain free as possible. EFT Tapping is a universal healing tool that can provide impressive results for physical, emotional, and performance issues. EFT operates on the premise that no matter what part of your life needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues in the way. Even for physical issues, chronic pain, or diagnosed conditions, it is common knowledge that any kind of emotional stress can impede the natural healing potential of the human body.
9. Therapeutic Massage - Therapeutic massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
10. Infant Massage Instruction for Parents - Basic infant massage can soothe an anxious baby and will provide all of the wonderful benefits that massage holds for adults. This class teaches simple routines for general massage, as well as exercises to stimulate muscle development and coordination for your infant. The techniques are simple by design so that you can massage and give comfort to your infant with confidence.
Rules for Engagements
1. Payment for the room is due 7 days in advance.
2. If you book a room and need it in less than 7 days, payment is due immediately upon booking.
3. You are responsible for you own set up, break down and clean up after your event or class.
4. The environment should be as you found it or better.
5. If you are offering products, you will need prior approval from the board to sell these items.
6. You will need submit a synopsis for your class or presentation with payment.
7. Please ask that all speakers, teachers, attendees or participants be respectful of the clients of CFC and due to allergies, not use scented candles, diffusers, air sprays or perfumes. Please post food content if offering snacks.
8. Be aware that one staff member of CFC may be present at all times on the premises.
9. CFC will make the kitchen facility available. However, you must provide all food and drinks you would like to serve, including tea and coffee service.
10. You cannot leave the premises until you have confirmed that the CFC facility is locked and secure.
11. CFC require a list of all attendees and their contact information for our records.